I. How You May Use Our Website
We reserve the right to block anyone’s access to our website at any time.
When you use our website, you agree that you will never:
1. Use content for unauthorized purposes.
2. Frame our content or make our content display next to someone else’s name, logo, trademark, or trade dress.
3. Scrape our content.
4. Try to interrupt, delay, or intercept data transmissions from our website, so that others’ ability to access our website is diminished.
5. Use any name or trademark of 2nd Rodeo in any metatag, hidden text, or other similar technique without our consent.
II. Your Submissions
You may have the ability to submit comments, information, data, photographs, or other content to our website, or via email or other means, with the intent that it be posted on our website. When you submit anything to us, you give us an unrestricted, nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, make available, create derivative works from, distribute and display whatever you submit, in any media or format.
The material that you submit becomes part of our content, which doesn’t reduce your rights in the material that you submit, but rather it lets us protect the things you submit, as the terms above discuss. You retain all copyright ownership in anything that you submit — you are only giving us a license to it.
Whenever you submit any materials you represent and warrant that:
1. You have the right to send the materials to us and to grant us the rights listed above.
2. Any comments or information that you submit are accurate and truthful.
3. You will never submit anything that violates the intellectual property, confidentiality, privacy or other rights of anyone else.
4. You will never submit any personal information about anyone who is under 13 years old
5. You will never submit “spam” that is intended merely to advertise or promote other products or services.
6. You will never submit material that contains software viruses or other instructions designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware.
7. You will never submit material that is (in our sole judgment) offensive, obscene, abusive, defamatory, hateful or otherwise discriminatory, false or misleading, or that incites persons to take illegal action or that is intended to intimidate or harass another person.
8. You will never attempt to use another person’s account or personal information or otherwise attempt to gain unauthorized access to any part of our website.
If you submit a photograph and provide a credit line, we will include that credit line. Make certain that you have permission from the copyright owner before you submit anything to us.
Some features of our website may require registration. By registering, you agree that all information you provide about yourself is true, accurate, current and complete.
Some features of our website may require a password. You are responsible for protecting your password. You agree that you will be responsible for all statements or activity associated with your account and password. If you ever believe there has been an unauthorized use of your password, you must notify us immediately.
We have the right, but not the obligation, to review anything that you submit. We may not post or use materials that you submit, in which case the license that you grant to us above does not apply. We can terminate your right to access our website at any time, for any reason or no reason, and we can delete any or all of the materials that you have submitted to us, without prior notice to you.
III. Sponsored Activities and Links to Other Websites
We often write about products and services that we believe our readers are interested in, including through posts on our 2nd Rodeo website or through other social media outlets on which 2nd Rodeo has an account.
We provide links to other websites that we believe you will find interesting and useful. We don’t own those sites and we can not control what content is on those sites.
We work with business partners through affiliate programs. That means that if you purchase a product or service through a link on our website, we may receive a small payment or commission because we directed you to that affiliate. Nevertheless, we are not responsible or liable for anything you do on any other website (or for any loss or damage that you suffer), even if you reached that other website through a link on our website. If you have a problem with a product or service that you purchase from someone else, you must contact that seller, not 2nd Rodeo.