If listening to Matthew McConaughey's Texas accent isn't enough of an incentive to watch HBO's latest crime series, here are nine reasons to justify designating your next available weekend for binge watching True Detective: Season 1. Trust me, you'll want to watch it all at once.
1. Matthew McConaughey plays Detective Rust Cohle.
2. Woody Harrelson plays Detective Marty Hart.
3. Matthew McConaughey and Woody Harrelson make a badass team no matter how you look at it.
4. You also watch these:
The Killing (AMC)
Criminal Minds (CBS)
Law & Order: SVU (NBC)
5. This guy's in it.
6. The music by T Bone Burnett is awesome.
7. You enjoy brunettes, specifically (left to right) Michelle Monaghan, Alexandra Daddario, and Lili Simmons.
8. This girl's patriotic bathing suit.
9. Moments and facial expressions like these...